The $1 billion photo-sharing app Instagram — once named “app of the year” by Apple — has now “jumped the shark,” according to Apple’s marketing chief Phil Schiller. And not only is Schiller trashing the service (in a brief message to Apple enthusiast Clayton Braasch), he has also deleted his Instagram account (@schiller) entirely (much like some thousands of other users.) What got Schiller so upset? Not the billion-dollar acquisition by Facebook, apparently.
As part of its business Ingenico develops and maintains embedded software tailored to local Thai requirements.
This involves adaptation of existing software as well as maintenance of production code, using multiple platforms and toolchains.
The Software Technical Lead is in charge of a team of 8 to 10 developers to manage embedded software development activities, from requirement analysis to release for field rollout
- Manage team workload, ensuring tasks are scheduled and completed
- Manage team performance (identify need for training or adjustment of expectations)
- Coordinate with R&D Manager to align schedule with priorities (participate in projects’ reviews)
- Guide developers on technical questions (software engineering best practices, code reviews)
- Coordinate with project managers for project scoping and workload analysis
- Coordinate with QA teams for software release
- Coordinate with APAC headquarter on technical concerns.
- Participate in release reviews
- Male or Female
- Bachelor or Master ’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Issue Solving, Interpersonal Skills able to manage people and get commitments.
- 8+ years’ Experience Analytic Problem-Solving (R&D)
- Fluent Thai and English required is a must.
- Experience working international company.
- Experience in the payment industry a plus
- Experience with Android a big plus
- Development management tools (git / Jira / Jenkins, …)
For interested candidate, please submit your updated CV with full details of working experience, stating present and expected salary together with recent photo by
All applications would be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Human Resources Department
Ingenico (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
253 Asoke Building, 26 Floor, Sukhumvit 21 Rd., Klongtoey Nua,Wattana,
Bangkok 10110, Thailand Tel: +66 2 640 8240 Ext. 570, +66 61 841 9113
Visit our website at www.ingenico.com