Don't get too comfy with all those Google products you use on a daily basis -- the company has announced plans to terminante several of them in the near future. Google will be shuttering Apps for Teams, Google Listen, Google Video for Business and an unspecified number of its more than 150 blogs. "Technology has the power to change people’s lives. But to make a difference, we need to carefully consider what to focus on, and make hard decisions about what we won’t pursue," Google wrote in a blog post
As part of its business Ingenico develops and maintains embedded software tailored to local Thai requirements.
This involves adaptation of existing software as well as maintenance of production code, using multiple platforms and toolchains.
The Software Technical Lead is in charge of a team of 8 to 10 developers to manage embedded software development activities, from requirement analysis to release for field rollout
- Manage team workload, ensuring tasks are scheduled and completed
- Manage team performance (identify need for training or adjustment of expectations)
- Coordinate with R&D Manager to align schedule with priorities (participate in projects’ reviews)
- Guide developers on technical questions (software engineering best practices, code reviews)
- Coordinate with project managers for project scoping and workload analysis
- Coordinate with QA teams for software release
- Coordinate with APAC headquarter on technical concerns.
- Participate in release reviews
- Male or Female
- Bachelor or Master ’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Issue Solving, Interpersonal Skills able to manage people and get commitments.
- 8+ years’ Experience Analytic Problem-Solving (R&D)
- Fluent Thai and English required is a must.
- Experience working international company.
- Experience in the payment industry a plus
- Experience with Android a big plus
- Development management tools (git / Jira / Jenkins, …)
For interested candidate, please submit your updated CV with full details of working experience, stating present and expected salary together with recent photo by
All applications would be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Human Resources Department
Ingenico (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
253 Asoke Building, 26 Floor, Sukhumvit 21 Rd., Klongtoey Nua,Wattana,
Bangkok 10110, Thailand Tel: +66 2 640 8240 Ext. 570, +66 61 841 9113
Visit our website at www.ingenico.com