jobsDB ref: JTH300003001472280
SPECIFIC WORK ASSIGNMENTS:
- Understand project requirements
- Become familiar with the software-web apps, mobile apps-under test
- Create and maintain test cases documents based on the requirement documents
- Test software releases by executing assigned test cases and report defects
- Report work process and any problems faced to Test Lead or Test Manager
- Keep himself/herself up-to-date on the overview of the development technology, latest website technologies and the overview of the business domain
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology or related fields
- At least 2 years experiences in Software Testing
- A keen interest in mobile software and web applications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft office tools
- Good English proficiency, written and spoken
Please send English resume only.
Please send a resume and a recent picture via APPLY NOW
Digital Endpoint Co., Ltd.
539/2 Gypsum Metropolitan Tower,
9th Floor, Sri-Ayudhya Road,
Thanon Phaya Thai, Rajdhevee, Bangkok 10400
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Digital Endpoint
About Digital Endpoint
Digital Endpoint design and develop mobile and desktop technology products that help SME become more efficient in the way they use HR resources. With over 12 years in business, our technology portfolio covers J2EE, C++,Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile as well as JBOSS/Linux production environments distributed globally to project our services around the globe. If you are smart, enthusiastic, ambitious and want to get firsthand experience of how a small startup grows to international size, then we have a place for you. Unlike other companies, there is no old fashioned hierarchy. If you can prove that you are good, then your remuneration will reflect that, regardless of your age. Contact us now for an interview.