No products in the cart.
- Lead the preparation of technical plans and in liaison with business assurance and project staff ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available.
- Support a change program or project through the preparation of technical plans and application of design principles that comply with enterprise and solution architecture standards.
- Assess the project and solution architecture, provide architectural impact analysis and explain architectural dependencies to project team.
- Provide advice on technical aspects of solution development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.)
- Produce specifications of cloud-base or on-premises components, tiers and interfaces for translation into detailed designs using selected services and products.
- Ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
- Ensure that appropriate tools and methods are available, understood and employed in architecture development.
- Contribute to the development of solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas.
- Identify and evaluates alternative architectures and the trade-offs in cost, performance and scalability.
- Work proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the program.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Management Information System, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in technology consulting area or systems design.
- 1-3 years of experience in management level.
- Strong knowledge in general security concepts, principles and application specific security
concepts and principles.
- Strong knowledge in banking regulations / guidelines relating to cyber security and technology risk management.
- Strong knowledge in protocols (HTTP, SSL, TLS and FTP) web technology, networking technology, cryptography, contemporary and legacy security technologies used within a particular domain such as
firewalls, IDS/IPS, HSM, SIEM.
- Good knowledge in banking, financial services or payment card industry.
- Good knowledge in ISO27001, PCI DSS or related security standards.
- Knowledge in professional qualification such as CISM, CISA, CISSP, CEH, ITIL, TOGAF, SOA.
Good remuneration package will be rewarded, and also excellent future career growth opportunity is available for the right candidate
Human Resources Department
Krungsri Ploenchit Tower
550 Ploenchit Road, Lumphini,Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Contact person : Patteera Marerngsit
Tel : 02-627-4800