Job Descriptions Implements system requirements and design by defining and analyzing system problems and requirements:…
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for game online business. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites, domain and
In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient in HTML, CSS, WordPress and have solid knowledge and experience in programming applications. Also Design Experience is an advantage
Web Developer Responsibilities:
* Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
* Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
* Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
* Directing or performing Website updates.
* Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
* Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
* Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
* Back up files from Websites to local directories and cloud sever, AWS for recovery.
* Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
* Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
* Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
* Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
* Proficient in HTML, PHP, CSS and WordPress.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
* Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
* Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
* A high degree of independent judgment.
* Able to solve complex problems.
* AWS management
• A mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects) experience with other creative softwares is a big plus
• An interesting portfolio that demonstrates the fundamentals of design, from layout and typography, to colour and composition as well as the ability to come up with exciting content ideas that suit a creative brief and are communicated clearly
• Ability to create engaging banner designs, lead the direction of creating new methods of approaching a banner brief