Basic Function of the Position: Lead all strategy, planning and marketing implementation around all CTA events. Drive member engagement strategy and play a key role in broader member recruitment and lead generation.
Critical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for implementation of comprehensive marketing plans for CTA’s portfolio of conferences and events (excluding CES and CES Asia).
• Perform all major marketing duties around CTA events including, but not limited to promotion planning and writing, timeline development, signage/collateral planning and execution.
• Work with CTA Membership Marketing Director in the development and implementation of the CTA marketing plan, designed to engage and retain CTA members and generate dues and non-dues revenue.
• Participate in the development of and implement strategies to engage and retain CTA members through events and other means to deepen member involvement and support.
• Coordinate the promotion of all CES conference related programming.
• Monitor event satisfaction; recommend solutions and enhancements to increase satisfaction.
• Work closely with membership and communications to develop association-wide programs for greatest member impact.
• Work with select membership councils and divisions on marketing needs.
• Work with Director, Data Management on list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted, relevant messaging to improve engagement and campaign effectiveness.
• Execute integrated marketing campaigns that drive prospect engagement.
• Manage and meet campaign budgets and timelines.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 6-8 years marketing experience.
• Excellent writer and editor.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or business preferred or commensurate experience.
• Must be an excellent writer and editor.
• Ability to multitask and take on a variety of diverse assignments in a deadline-driven environment.
• Familiarity marketing trends and best practices.
• Ability to write and create content for various platforms.
• Must be able to interact with all levels of staff and efficiently handle multiple priorities; be a team player with consensus building skills.
• Must be a strategic thinker and problem solver who demonstrates the ability to quickly grasp and analyze ideas and concepts.
• Travel to CES may be required as well as travel to other events