No products in the cart.
Supply Chain Manager – Promotion Forecasting
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส)
- Calculating promotion, seasonal or event related product level forecast using the regional promotion forecast tool
- Managing the ‘Sales to space’ E2E process, calculating optimum feature space, sharing space RAG with relevant teams
- Producing standard reports to measure Forecast and Store Balance accuracy, analysing the performance of the team, providing insights
- Collating Forecast issues, identifying and analysing opportunities to optimise calculation and improving both total company and store level forecast accuracy
- Automating repetitive tasks making jobs simpler for the whole supply chain promotion team
- Agreeing Promotion Forecasts with Commercial Team
- Share and discuss requirements from related functions regarding Sale to space report
- Bachelor ‘s degree or higher in Statistics ,Management Information System, Economics, Engineering or related fields
- 2-3 years’ experience in Supply chain field
- Experience in using analysis to identify and implement opportunities to improve processes.
- Experience with Modelling and Programming to drive simpler ways of working for staff through automation.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and logical thinking skills
- Good planning, organizing, and presentation skills
- Good negotiation, influence and interpersonal skill
- Computer literacy and Good command of English
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. Please send your application letter with detailed resume (in word format or PDF only), and a contact number to:
Human Resources Division
Tesco Lotus (Head Office)
629/1 Nawamintr Rd., Nuanchan, Buengkoom Bangkok 10230
E-mail : [email protected]
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส)
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส)
Employer Ref. No link **2015
We are one of the world’s leading international hypermarket chain headquartered in United Kingdom. Today Tesco operates in 14 markets across Europe, Asia and North America. For 18 years in Thailand, Tesco Lotus has been committed to deliver the best shopping experience to our customers, according to the core purpose “creating value for customers to earn their lifetime loyalty”, with the result that today, Tesco Lotus still maintains its leadership of Thai modern retail. With our services over 11 million customers each week in more than 1,000 Tesco Lotus stores nationwide, more than 40,000 staff are working in various functions in our Head Office, Stores, and Distribution Centres to provide services to customers under our philosophy “Rau Sai Jai Khun” which was created to communicate our feelings to customers, staff and the community.
More Jobs from this employer