| DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as “AA-” and “Aa1” credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Group Strategic Marketing & Communications is responsible for building, protecting, and enhancing the DBS brand in an increasingly commoditised banking industry. Working closely with all units within the DBS Group, we create and execute integrated strategies that focus on communications especially digital communications, marketing and research to differentiate – and elevate – our brand from the rest of the competition.
DBS is looking for a content editor to lead and oversee the brand’s content team. The successful candidate will work with the bank’s inhouse team of content strategists and studio to strategise, develop and execute compelling content that advance the brand. He/she will be highly conversant with good storytelling, different content formats, social media, digital tools and analytics. Apart from creating great content, using data insights, the candidate will help to optimise and connect this content across DBS’ network of digital platforms for maximum reach and engagement.
- Lead DBS’ team of content strategists/ writers to strategise, develop and execute a compelling, always-on editorial/ content marketing strategy that advances the brand digitally and on social media
- Take day-to-day responsibility for putting out great content (written and visual) from idea conceptualisation to publishing; mentor the team to do likewise
- Work with internal stakeholders (e.g., business, marketing, PR) to establish narratives, set content priorities, determine schedules, balance workloads
- Keep content team up to date on new content marketing trends, new channels for reaching audiences; ensuring that content is fresh, up to date, and relatable
- Analyse content performance, working closely with the amplification team to ensure optimal performance
- Preferably with more than 10 years in a content (inhouse or agency), digital journalism or communications role.
- A great…