Sixteen years ago, the very first post on the Indeed blog was published. It was…
- Implements system requirements and design by defining and analyzing system problems and requirements: designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Defines application problems by conferring with the internal team; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops solutions by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solutions by establishing specifications and coordinating with the product and engineering team.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- Ability to document using UML, Activity Diagrams, Use-case diagrams, sequential diagrams or related diagrams based on the requirements.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering
- Experience in IT or database administration a plus
- Experience with front-end development,
- Experience with SQL, Postgres, MangoDB, or equivalent database
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience with Agile software development using JIRA
- Experience with Microservice Architecture
- Experience working in a research environment that relies extensively on Open Source solutions is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of the Cloud Architecture, Security architecture; securing and hardening K8S, Networks, Databases, and Applications.
- 15 days annual leave
- Free breakfast and lunch everyday
- Self-development and training fund
- Raise salary twice a year
- Performance-based bonus
- Office Party & Outing
- Board games hour every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Social Security Benefit
- Health insurance
- Near BTS Surasuk : 21 Soi Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra 8, Thung Wat Don, Sathon, Bangkok 10120