- Analyzes and designs application systems encompassing the development, modification and translation of user requirements.
- Assists in conducting feasibility studies and cost benefit analysis.
- Conducts analysis on user requirement and existing system work flows and procedures.
- Assists users by providing training and clarification.
- Documents the detailed systems design specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science and/or Master’s degree business or Computer science
- Object oriented analysis and design methodologies using UML.
- Strong experience in user requirements gathering, analysis and design by creating software specification documents.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in project team management.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Good communication and relationship, good team working.
Click “Apply Now”
MFEC Public Company Limited
333 LPN Tower 21st Floor, Vibhavadee Road,
Jomphol, Chatujak, Bangkok 10900 THAILAND
Tel : +66
(0) 2821-7999 Ext. 7817