System Analyst (Test Lead) – Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
System Analyst (Test Lead)
Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001504405
– Get detail requirements, design application process, logic and database in Fixed Broadband Support System to support Fixed Broadband business.
– Design test cases, test scenario, functional test the overall programs, analyze and conclude the result test report.
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / IT or related field.
– 3-5 years’ experience in design and development application.
– Technical Skill in Java, C#.Net Programming, .Net Framework 4.0, MVC 3.0, Entity Framework 4.0, Object oriented design concept and web service, Database SQL
– Fast learning, teamwork, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
ติดต่อ คุณกนกวรรณ โทร.02-029-4253
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
About Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
Advanced Info Service Plc (AIS) or “AIS” is the “Digital Life Service Provider” which consists of three core businesses namely mobile, fixed broadband, and digital service. In this 26th year of mobile service, AIS has maintained its leading position with 48% revenue market share and is serving 40.6 million subscribers nationwide. AIS has 4G/3G/2G networks, covering 98% of populations at the end of 2016.
In 2015, AIS started a new fixed broadband business through a pure fiber optic network under the brand ‘AIS Fibre’. As of 1Q17, AIS Fibre had 373,900 subscribers with service coverage of 5.2mn homepass in 28 provinces. Striving to become a significant player in the next 3 years, we continue to expand our business and build stronger operational foundation.
The last part of AIS’ core business is digital service, focusing on 5 key areas; video, game, mobile banking, cloud and M2M. For video service, AIS developed AIS PLAY, a video-content mobile application and AIS PLAYBOX, which is a set top box for home entertainment via AIS Fibre.
AIS’ subsidiaries operate various telecommunications related businesses including domestic mobile service, international direct dialing services, and international roaming services etc.
The Thailand’s telecommunication industry has been regulated under the National Broadcasting and Telecommunication Commission (“NBTC”). AIS granted the license to operate business from the NBTC as follows;
- 2100MHz spectrum license: Advanced Wireless Network (AWN), a wholly-owned subsidiary of AIS, received a 15-year 2100MHz spectrum license (2x15MHz bandwidth), at the bidding cost of Bt14.6bn in December 2012. On the license scheme, service revenues are subjected to annual license fee of 5.25% and network ownership belongs to AWN. This spectrum has been invested for 3G coverage and capacity. The 2100MHz network is now used for 3G and 4G services.
- 1800MHz spectrum license: AWN won a spectrum license of 1800MHz (2x15MHz bandwidth) from the auction held by the NBTC in November 2015 at the bidding cost of Bt41bn. The license is valid for 18 years until 2033 and also subjected to annual license fee of 5.25%. The 1800MHz spectrum is currently deployed for 4G LTE and LTE-A services.
- 900MHz spectrum license: AWN acquired a spectrum license of 900MHz (2x10MHz bandwidth) from the re-auction in May 2016 at the bidding cost of Bt76bn. The license is valid for 15 years until 2031 and also subjected to annual license fee of 5.25%. The 900MHz is currently used to deploy 2G, 3G and 4G.
All these 3 spectrums are deployed for 2CA (1800/2100) and 3CA (900/1800/2100) technology in density areas.