System Developer (IT Development Unit) – Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
System Developer (IT Development Unit)
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001475914
- Work with development members in developing, testing and implementing application software using approved development platform.
- Engage with business units in the formulation of business workflow and processes.
- Develop, test and implement application modules under the supervision of senior team members.
- Assist process team members in performing systems integration and UAT.
- Perform application systems documentation according to established standards.
- Maintain and enhance existing applications in meeting on-going changes in business requirements.
- Participate in performance tuning to meet response time expectations.
- Work closely with other IT technical teams to ensure timely delivery of the application systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in system development by using Microsoft .Net for both Web Application, Web Service (SOAP or REST) and Desktop Application etc.
- Well Understanding on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Programming Language ASP.NET, C#, java script.
- Knowledge on MS SQL Server 2012, IIS Tuning
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal, communication skill, prioritization and project management
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Human Resources Department
SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
About Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC) is one of the world’s leading financial Institutions providing customers with optimal solutions using a wide array of financial products.
SMBC boasts a number of competitive advantages, including a strong customer base, the quick implementation of strategies, and an extensive lineup of financial products that leverage the expertise of strategic Group companies in specialized areas. As a pivotal member of Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG), SMBC works closely with other Group companies to offer customers highly sophisticated, comprehensive financial services.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the below vacancies.
For more information please contact : 02-353-8000 ext. 2184