System Engineer (Implementation)/ VMware Specialist
Elabram Systems Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001178727
- Create document for design network and system follow project assignment.
- Configuration and setup equipment follow design and customer requirement.
- Manage and checking vendor who onsite to wiring cable, install equipment.
- Install equipment follow design and testing.
- Report and inform status to leader and Sale PIC.
- Support Client problem.
- 28-35 year
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience 3-10 years for implement/troubleshoot in networking, Infrastructure or security filed also Network design and configuration
- Establish and good knowledge in switch, IP Routing [MPLS-L2, L3, Vlan, Spanning-tree, eigrp, ospf, ACL, QoS, etc]
- Establish an good knowledge in firewall’s security product [Policy/Routing control, VPN, UTM function]
- Establish and good knowledge in wireless system both Cisco and Aruba will be advantage.
- Familiar with WinSrv2003/2008/2012 [(clustering), DHCP, DNS, Domain Controller, WSUS]
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Certifications in Cisco Certified Network Professional, VMware Professional is added advantage, Red Hat Certified Architect is added advantage, ITIL is added advantage
- Able to work overtime via mobile support when incident occurred for co-ordinate and support to team member
VMware Specialist (1 position), 40K – 80K
Permanent/ Contract 1 year
- Position is team leader and management 34 engineer.
- Support to customer server system trouble.
- Acknowledge the Windows System and Linux and possible to trouble shooting.
- Possible to design and implementation to VMware system.
- Male or Female (Thai nationality)
- 30-40 years
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Experience 5-15 years in customer support, implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Deeply knowledge and experience to VMware system (VMware Server/ vCenter/ vSphere).
- Deeply understanding IT system.
- Understanding to project management.
- Good in Listening, Speaking and Writing English
Please submit your CV and expected salary to Elabram Systems Co.,Ltd.
128/113, 9th Floor, Phayathai Plaza Building, Phayathai Road, Thung Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok, 10400, Thailand, Tel: +662 215 7988 | Fax:+662 215 7989| Mobile: +6661 413 3899
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Elabram Systems Co., Ltd.
About Elabram Systems Co., Ltd.
Elabram Systems Group was established in 1999 in Malaysia. We have 26 footprints around the globe and business offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and in Philippines with core expertise in providing Network Planning Optimization (NPO), Talent Acquisition & Deployment (TAD), Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Our difference and success are based on the reliability, adaptability, expertise, on target as always in our projects and as the total on shore- off shore service provider. We own our growth to our clients who are given us the opportunity to prove our worth. We started as a Telecommunication Engineering and IT service provider specialized in Specialist Resource Provision, Project Management and Engineering Services of advance telecommunication in wireless network solutions but because of the trust of our partners and clients, we are now in our Offshore Outsourcing and Near shore Outsourcing expansion in Indonesia and in the Philippines.
Our clients demand quality solutions, ideas and competencies in all areas of wireless network solutions technology, and we take pride in providing them.
We owe our growth to many of our clients — global players in telecommunications equipment manufacturing and telecommunications operations — who have given us the opportunity to prove our worth in providing such solutions.