Getlinks is a quality-curated tech Hiring marketplace for Asia – connecting crème of the crop developers, designers, digital marketers and tech talents with the best jobs.
At GetLinks, our vision is connecting 25M tech talents with the best opportunities in Asia to help build the future.
We create borderless opportunities and network connections between world-class talents and employers. Focusing on in-demand technology roles (Developers, Designers & Digital Marketers), we help people who are driven to make the world more compassionate, innovative and sustainable find meaningful and purposeful careers.
We aim to bridge the gap between talents, companies, investors and communities to create and empower everyone to find opportunities without boundaries in our market network.
And we hereby invite you to join us in this crazy mission.
As a Talent Acquisition Executive, you'd be creating: –
Talent Acquisition Planning & Strategy – identify innovative channels offline and online to attract and onboard Top talents across Asia. Create different sourcing strategies playbook and work directly with Regional Account Managers to support demand roles.
Candidate Relationship Management – Building a positive candidate experience, managing candidate communities, and maintaining relationships for those candidates not selected.
Metrics & Analytics – Continuous tracking and use of KPIs to drive continuous improvement and to ensuring a constant quality pipeline of talent pool and allocation, influenced by client demand.
Team dynamics – Help build a team of Talent consultants and support internal coordination process with Account Managers and Marketing department.
- Stellar written and verbal communication and presentation skills required for internal stakeholders and key accounts
- Ability to use data & analytics to review current processes, create strategies and improve internal process between global teams
- A keen eye for detail
- Recruiting experience with track records
- Experience with CRMs, Spreadsheets, Office suites and other collab tools
- Familiar with the tech startup ecosystem in Singapore
- Travel to Bangkok (HQ), Vietnam for team meetings
- Creative and flexible work space and environment
- Having fun with a bunch of like-minded entrepreneurs : )