No products in the cart.
Team Head of Credit Risk Data & Rule
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001462912
- Co-develop strategy and strategic plan with the Head of CRI and CRI Team Head in order to lead Credit Risk Data and Rule Intelligence Team (CDRI) to achieve targets assigned by the CRO and Bank.
- Establish and maintain the governance of data and rule management goals, standards, best practices, processes, and technologies.
- Communicate direction, business strategy, and the implementation plan to the CDRI Team and its internal /external service providers and customer in order to ensure the achievement of the assigned target.
- Project Management responsibilities for any projects related to Credit Risk Data and Rule
- Lead, Coach and advise CDRI Team and provide consultation on issues that require solutions in order to support the team to complete the tasks in a timely manner.
- Monitor and where necessary act to improve standards of customer service, staff ethics and integrity in order to meet business goals, regulatory and internal requirements.
- Manage the development and implementation of an E2E Business Intelligence platform in order to support reporting and analytics as well as data mining to measure the risk performance profile of TMB Credit Portfolio.
- Manage the development and implementation of all Credit Risk Rules in order to support operational processes and decision making as well as to meet changing business needs and appropriately in compliance with external rules and regulations and within internal governance.
- Continuously improve level of automated decision making
- Master’s Degree in computer science, information systems or related fields
- At least 10 years of work experience related to risk information or related information with a bank or financial company.
- Very strong leadership skills, planning and project management skills
- Very good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in using VBA, SQL, SAS, or SPSS, R and Tableau
- Good Understanding in in using Business Rule Engine
- Banking and financial Products background is a must
- Knowledge in BOT regulations and credit risk management is a big plus
- Familiarity with using data management and business management systems
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.