Technical E-Commerce Assistant Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding FMCG is looking for a Technical E-Commerce Assistant Manager in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for managing E-Commerce platform.
About the Technical E-commerce Assistant Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Technical E-commerce Manager will play a key role the E-commerce team’s continued development.
- Online and website administration and development of the current E-commerce platform (Magento (Enterprise and Community))
- Define the rollout for the release of Magento Enterprise along the region (11 countries)
- Provide support to the current E-commerce platform
- Work with customers/employees to identify any potential issue in the e-commerce platform and POS to provide advice on the potential solution
- Provide cost efficient, stable on-site support operations
- Establish a service culture with ITIL educated operations and management
- Driving standardisation, automation and centralisation
- Maintain a good understanding of the business objectives, processes and support the IT to product development results within short time frames
- Project development SDLC method
- Train end-users on how to use Magento
To succeed in the Technical E-commerce Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with regional teams.
- An advanced degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or minimum of 5 years’ equivalent work experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing and supporting E-commerce platform using Magento (Enterprise and Community)
- An extensive knowledge of web technologies including webserver management and web services Apache / NginX
- Firm understanding of these languages, PHP, HTML, mySQL, WordPress, JQuery and Magento Ecommerce Enterprise and Community versions
- Ability to manage requests and project specific requests from users
- Ability to develop formal and informal relationships with other departments in order to understand their expectations and manage the expectations
- Excellent communication skills with a can-do attitude
- Proficient in Thai and English
- A track record of continuous optimisation of support processes and procedures leading to significant cost reductions and/or quality improvements
- Linux management and Website development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- AWS server management
- Server setup in AWS
- Excellent facilitator
- Project management skills
The successful Technical E-commerce Assistant Manager will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical E-commerce Assistant Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Employer Ref. 985240/001
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.