Technical Lead – DC, Server, Network & Security
Continental Tyres (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001560648
Tasks & Responsibilities
Reporting to the IT Plant Manager, you will be responsible for the data centers in the plant covering the server infrastructure, backups, security systems and the network (data and voice) in the plant. Responsible to maintain the systems in accordance to Continental Tire standards.
As an IT Leader you are responsible for,
• Plans, manages, and executes project and project tasks assigned. Perform role of Project Manager when required
• Ensures consistent and clear communication to key stakeholders
• Conducts HR employee dialogue, personnel development and coaching to subordinates and direct reports
• Collects, maintains and publishes key IT service measurement statistics and KPI as and when required
• Practices ITIL processes – Incident, Change, Problem Management and Demand Management
• Analyses IT business systems and infrastructure issues and provide solutions
• Sources proactively, services appropriate to IT service delivery to meet the goals and objectives of the various organizations
• Ensure IT standards, procedures, policies and assets are maintained in accordance to Continental standards
Your Skills & Experience
• Master Degree, Bachelor or Diploma in Information & Communication Technology or related field
• Minimum 5 years of IT or Industry working experience. Experience in DC Setup, Server & Storage, Network and IT Security
• Involvement in IT Infrastructure projects and Data Center operations
• Working in a large international corporation and in complex matrix organizations
• Communicating effectively and working under time pressure
• Fluent English and Thai Language knowledge
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW.
Continental Tyres (Thailand) Co.,Ltd
222, Tambon Nong Lalok, Amphur Ban Khai, Rayong 21120
Tel : 033 103 038
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Continental Tyres (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Continental Tyres (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
At Continental, we offer compelling tasks and a dynamic environment for smart and innovative people to bring their ideas to life – no matter where they are at in their career.
Our diverse portfolio and expertise combined with your personal contribution, empowers us to successfully develop the most innovative mobility solutions for over 140 years. As part of our international team with more than 220,000 employees in almost 50 countries, you have the freedom of shaping the future in motion with us.