No products in the cart.
MIC is the worldwide leading provider of global customs and trade compliance software solutions. More than 700 customers, in 48+ countries, on six continents, use MIC customs and trade compliance software.
Analyze and develop solutions related to software issues as well as customer requests. Create workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed. Escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources. Working with geographically dispersed team members and international customers. Work will include: Application troubleshooting and issue resolution for client requests and batch issues.
- Document, research and resolve customer support issues (including source code); extraction of data, analysis, and correction of data in Oracle database; performance analysis of programs
- Test implemented solutions, new applications, and assist the customer with user acceptance testing
- Communicate with customer and build relationships; organize open issues; prepare reports
- Prepare users by mapping terminology and procedures to the client‘s operating environment
- Design and develop changes to MIC‘s Oracle-based customs and trade software
- Map customer requirements to application functionality, identify gaps, create program specifications and define software tests
- Program identified gaps using Oracle development tools and integrate the solution into the customer‘s IT environment (e. g. scripting, messaging, scheduling)
- Analyze customer change requests; formulate program and document changes to existing applications
- 4-year undergraduate degree (IT, engineering or mathematics with a focus on IT applications)
- Minimum 2 years relevant database and/or Java programming experience
- Training/experiences in Java (Eclipse), Oracle database and SQL, PLSQL
- Experience with operating systems and scripting (Windows, Unix/Linux)
- Good communication skills (telephone and personal contact)
- Team Player with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and well structured
- Thai (mother tongue)
- English (written & spoken)
- Privately owned and permanently growing company
- World market leader with 8 offices, in 6 countries, on 3 continents
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork
- International context with global players
- Professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- Various benefits
Become an active part in the global trade world – based at MIC Asia-Pacific office in Bangkok!
MIC Headquarters / Margit Bencic
MIC Customs Solutions TH Ltd.
Level 33 Interchange 21 Building
399 Sukhumvit Road (Soi 21)
North Klongtoey, Wattana