Tester (IT) – CENTRAL ONLINE
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001167577
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications of applications in development to see how they can be developed into testable elements.
- Participate in the development of test script, test scenario, and test methodology and document for execution. May review and critique test scripts developed by less experienced staff and suggest improvements.
- Work with team to conduct tests of applications in production or in development, applications about to be migrated, or applications recently patched. Lead a test exercise involving less experienced staff.
- Document test results, and compile results of other testers into consolidated report for management, clients, and applications staff. May perform regression or other analyses and present in project meeting.
- Evaluate testing methodologies and testing tools available in IT market.
- Test production website that had bugs or breakdowns in production. Test as appropriate and determine root causes and document for other technical staff to address.
- Proven experience in Leading Test Automation teams defining and implementing technical test strategies.
- Experience in defining & implementing tool strategy, test automation frameworks and reusable components across multiple platforms or technologies such as End-User (UI – desktop / browser / mobile)
- Knowledge on software test life cycle & experience in Test/Defect Management tools like QC / ALM / Jira / TestLink etc.
- Good communication skills, demonstrated ability to interface clients.
Location: Head Office (Silom)
ติดต่อสอบถามได้ที่ คุณปรีดาวรรณ เบอร์ 02-7395664 คุณนวพร เบอร์ 02-7395555 #5943
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL ONLINE
About CENTRAL ONLINE
Central Group is the largest retailer which has a strong establishment and a successful development of store formats and various brands in Thailand . We are dominant retail brands which pioneered in department stores, category killers and several other retail formats nationwide. We continue to expand our business. Therefore, we are looking for challenging, high caliber and dynamic people who want to become partners of a leader retailer company.
More Jobs from this employer