ADI is a leading and recognized player in Staffing, Recruitment and HR Consultancy services across South Asia having fully operational offices in Thailand (Bangkok) – Head Office, Singapore, India and Indonesia. Our main focus sectors are IT, Telecom, Banking & Finance, Oil and Gas. Our end to end services include HR consulting, Permanent Recruitment, Staff Augmentation, Outsourcing and Contract Management.
ADI operates across all major markets and serves its clients through its regional offices and a network of partners and affiliates. We have a vast network of resources and consultants to serve the diverse needs of our clients. ADI is currently supporting more than 100 multinational or local large customer base through its 200++ Technical Staff (IT Programmers, System / Business Analyst & Others) and 30 back-end staff that comprises of Recruitment Specialist, Sales team, Finance and Admin team working from our various offices.
ADI Focus Skills are
i) IT Staff: Programmers, Business Analyst, Project managers, SAP, Dot Net, Tester, Cobol, RPG–AS400, Java, Oracle, Database Administrator (DBA), System Engineers and System Admin
ii) Engineers: Telecom, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics and Oil & Gas etc.
iii) Admin and Management Staff: HR, Accounting, Office Admin, Translators, Receptionist, Secretaries and Customer Service Representatives.
ADI is looking for well-qualified and motivated individual to join this challenging position
Urgent opportunity for IT Project managers Thai Nationality only
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001162905
Employer Ref. PM
Software Project Manager you will be responsible for the successful implementation and delivery of projects relating to the development of our Reservation platform, maintenance and support of system in our cloud environment and the customization for major clients. The Software Project Manager runs a team of developers to ensure the efficient delivery of the project.
- Responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of a project.
- Ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget.
- Lead a team of developers to deliver solution in timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with account managers to understand and deliver project to meet client requirement.
- Organizing the various professional people working on a project
- Tracking, Coordinate and run daily planning and progress using agile methodology in Jira.
- Create the progress summary report and present to the executives.
- Find the area of improvement in development, processes.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Male or female, Thai nationality
- Experience in IT project management
- Excellent background and understanding of .Net and window platform
- Background in technology documentation, particularly in an agile environment
- Outgoing, energetic with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good communication, Coordination, presentation and organization skills in English.
- Familiar with PMBOK and other project management methodologies is preferable.
- Knowledge in Travel Reservation system will be a plus.
Contact No.: 0814577041
ADI Resourcing Company Limited
120 Kasemkij Building, 9th Floor, Room no. 907,