UX/UI Specialist (BD – Innovation Focus)
True Corporation Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001511679
To develop Knowledge Center environment and innovative community eco-system for society and also maintain the community using any social platform, build the knowledge sharing community to all target customers and to build open innovation atmosphere, initiate and develop innovation projects, support commercialization using integrated marketing communication strategies, as well as coordinate internally and communicate to build good public relation and create positive impact.
Build the knowledge center environment and ecosystem
– Engage customers and ensure a positive impact in the community
– Engage to geeks in various fields: digital space, software gaming, content, gadget, robots, 3D printing, drones, blockchain, startups, innovators, scientists.
– Build the knowledge center online platform
– Build the knowledge center offline community
Build the knowledge sharing & exchange community; set training, workshops, monthly events, seminar as
Identify innovative partners and topics
Promotion of Knowledge management across the organization
Host regular knowledge management activities
Build value-added collaboration
Build an open innovation atmosphere, initiate and develop innovation projects.
– Customer research
– Develop innovative projects
– Maintain and contribute sustainable projects
Support the commercialization process using integrated marketing strategies.
– Collect and analyze market data
– Build up/acquire new innovation/technology to develop new projects/products
– Develop and execute digital marketing communication
Build good public relation and create positive impact.
– Design and manage communication through various channels
– Develop and manage PR, such as CSR, conferences, and other events.
– Maintain and build good relationship with relevant parties
Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Digital Design or related field or relevant experience
At least 5 years of experience working as UX-UI developer, designer, etc.
A strong working knowledge of IT, UX-UI, user-centric
Experience or interest in innovation, robotics, and tech startups
Ability to mentor for UX-UX, internal and external
Excellent understanding of IT, UX-UI, User-Centric, as well as startup industry best practices
Drive for results and leadership experience
Highly creative, able to think outside the box
Strong analytical skills and data-driven
Ability to lead projects form concept to completion. Apply best practices in innovation and technology.
Excellent in English and Thai
Ability to supervise and coach, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
Interest in technology and can work in agile culture and fast moving company
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to True Corporation Public Company Limited
About True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
together we can make it true