| About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
UOB Asset Management is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services.
The successful candidate will be part of UOBAM's Product Development and Marketing Communication team. He/she will be responsible to support the marketing and communication strategy for the Company and will be required to work closely with overseas offices and individual teams to achieve the overall objectives. The job scope will encompass the following:
- Conceptualise and produce marketing collaterals such as product advertisements and content publications.
- Update and maintain company's websites
- Work with fund managers/ analysts and draft media releases and handle public relations
- Work with investment teams to derive reports for client communication
- Liaise, negotiate and follow-up with business partners and suppliers
- Degree in Mass Communications/ Business Admin/ Marketing
- At least 5 years of Marketing and Communication experience. Knowledge of Asset Management products would have an advantage
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills, bilingual capability is a plus
- A team player with good interpersonal, time management and organization skill
- Resourceful, self-motivated, independent and meticulous
- Some knowledge of web design, internet marketing, PowerPoint and desktop publishing software but not a must
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.