About this role
We are looking for a dynamic and creative professional to join our iShares Marketing Team in Hong Kong, charged with leading the development and implementation of content-rich marketing strategies and communications for the iShares product line. Target clients include financial institutions, government entities (sovereign wealth funds, pensions, etc.), asset managers, private banks and retail distributors.
- Lead in the creation of marketing strategy, messaging and concept development, copy writing and production for collateral materials including web content, brochures, direct mail, email campaigns, newsletters, presentations and other sales tools. Education is a major component of all our marketing efforts and the role will need to be able to develop and share content in an informative, highly engaging and differentiated manner.
- Research, plan, develop, execute and measure marketing programs, employing a variety of tactics including direct marketing campaigns, thought leadership, online advertising, website development, search engine optimization, event and conference sponsorship planning and implementation. Integrated campaigns will be developed around the key business themes at the same time as managing resources and budgets, and reporting outcomes to all stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with business partners in the Sales and Marketing functions, ensuring alignment of business and marketing priorities, messaging and marketing strategy and activity.
- Whilst the role is focused on Asia ex Japan, you will need to work in conjunction with regional and global marketing teams to ensure consistent messaging within region. You will also ensure that best practice is implemented, and successful campaigns are shared across markets and within region. Some campaigns may have a regional remit and being able to execute across different markets, collaborating with country marketing teams will be important.
- Partner with cross functional teams including brand/advertising areas of marketing, sales, strategy, product, compliance and legal, while coordinating with external partner agencies where necessary.
- Manage global relationships to leverage content and commentary from global BlackRock and iShares resources. Develop strong internal networks within APAC and globally to ensure relevant content is localized and available for appropriate markets.
- Develop distribution strategies across all channels and media to ensure content is delivered to the right client segments.
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years minimum investment related experience with prior financial…