| Business Function |
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- The role will function as the regional digital centre of excellence to drive best practices across digital marketing and marketing technology
- To work primarily with key stakeholders in the digital and retail space (marketing, customer segments, business analytics, etc) within the Consumer Banking Group (CBG) to develop and define effective strategic marketing initiatives by leveraging marketing technology that will drive effective ecosystems, acquisitions, transactions and engagement for retail banking
- This role is also responsible for best practice sharing across the region and development of central resources, such as centralised SEO strategy, digital media buying that improve the quality and cost efficiency of campaigns across the region.
- These responsibilities will be achieved through an understanding of key business drivers, key consumer insights as well as excellent campaign management skills, strong organization skills, and a customer focus. The execution of this will largely be through guidance and influencing of regional and in-country teams, hence strong skills in stakeholder management and a collaborative style will be needed.
- The success of this role relies on effective implementation of regional digital campaigns with Regional and
- Key Markets relevance. The responsibilities will be multi-product and multi-country
- 6-8+ years in a marketing role
- Able to think strategically but also execute end-to-end
- Strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies
- Financial services and/or Mar Tech experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Solid experience in performance marketing
- Demonstrated ability in a marketing role, managing agencies and internal partners.
- Demonstrated ability in converting marketing discipline and strategies into marketing campaigns that impact financial results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passion for digital technologies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to create great presentations with strong narratives
- Eye for great…