| Posting Date: 21-Jul-2020|
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: UOB Asset Management Ltd
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
UOB Asset Management is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services.
This role is part of UOB Asset Management’s Business Development team. He/ She is responsible to drive the digital marketing, social media and content marketing strategy for the company and be required to work closely with our technology partners and regional offices to achieve our strategic objectives as a regional fund management company in Asia.
- Strategise, design and execute the digital marketing and social media plan (i.e. leveraging on Martech capabilities where possible) to support business objectives.
- Oversee all aspects of social media, influencer and performance marketing, including strategy development, community management, content planning, paid media performance optimization and crisis management.
- Establish key metrics; develop and deliver both regular and ad-hoc reports and dashboards. Draw insights from business analytics to measure effectiveness of campaigns and refine upcoming engagement strategies, as well as provide data that drives business decisions at the country and group level.
- Proactively test and recommend ways to improve campaign performance. Champion best practices and trends for digital marketing in Singapore and the region.
- Oversee all aspects of digital marketing campaigns to support UOBAM Invest investment app and web platform, analytics…