Web Designer/Front End Web Developer
Misumi (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Giving direction to production vender to create outstanding materials to catch customers interest and action.
- Manage production vender to create HTML code and design compliance to company guideline within timeframe.
- Review Wireframe with Marketing Team and provide comment for best design/layout/contents to catch customers interest and action.
- Analyze provided HTML works and comments basic coding to correct/improve it for difference platforms.
- Understand basic troubleshoot HTML&CSS rendering issues.
- Create (design and code) company digital marketing media including static pages on e-Catalog, HTML e-mail and others when necessary.
- Work with Marketing Team to determine appropriate structure and layout of webpage in order to attract user.
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- At least 2 years work experience as a Web Designer or Front-End Web Developer.
- Solid knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools <<MOVE Up from below
- Well-versed in UI/UX design for digital platforms, including website, mobile app, tablets, social media, etc.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, HTML
- Some knowledge about HTML5, XHTML, CSS3programming
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Awareness and passion in emerging digital technologies and trends
- Excellent communication and networking skills with an ability to work in a Global Team environment with colleagues from many different departments with shared responsibilities across regions / time zones.
- Giving proper attention to detail to deliver high quality work.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Misumi (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Misumi (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
MISUMI (THAILAND) is a trading company, subsidiary of MISUMI Group, Japan. We are regional marketing, distribution, procurement for Standard Components for Press Die, Standard Components for Plastic Mould, Factory Automation, Cutting Tools, Wiring Components. Due to our potential growth and expansion, we are seeking outstanding candidates at Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, (ESIE), Rayong for the position as follow: