Zanroo is officially founded in 2013 with its proprietary technology invented since 2008. First we focused in keywords and trends to build business insight and now we had evolved into a total web-based social intelligence solution that integrate social listening, monitoring, engagement and customer service.
“Social big data is unstructured and it is vulnerable. But when you manage to stitch it together, amazing insights occur.”
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001719936
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 2 years of professional experience.
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
- Adequate knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Experienced in working with API of social networks is a plus.
- Understanding of UX/UI and capable pf applying the same in to product development is a plus.
- Aggressive problem diagnose and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple task within the constrains of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Health Insurance
- Dress down at the office
- Flexible working hours
- Annual company trips (Overseas and Local)
- Company party
- Annual Leave
- Salary Increment
- Recreation activities at the office
Interested candidate, please send your latest resume with your current package and expected salary. Only English resume will be considered. To submit your application, in strict confidence, kindly click “Apply Now“