Webmaster (Short-Term 1 Years)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001363767
Job Title: Webmaster – New Graduate is welcome
- Manage, maintain and ensure all GCS websites are up to date and operating accurately
- Create responsive Web Design and layout content on web pages
- Fix links that don’t work and picture that aren’t appearing properly
- Able to use Google Analytic and create report by weekly, monthly
- Test different browsers and ensure people with different computers can access a website
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any fields
- New Graduate is welcome
- At least 1 years of experience in Webmaster or Web Design would be advantaged
- Knowlege of interactions designs impacted by technologies (HTML 5, CSS, JS, Content Management Systems)
- Understand international web standards and protocols
- Service minded and interpersonal
- Able to work under pressure and working independently
Working location: All Season Places, Capital Tower Fl.5, Witthayu Rd., Bangkok
Good remuneration package will be rewarded and also excellent future career growth opportunity is available for the right candidate.
Please kindly submit your application letter, CV stating qualifications and experiences, recent photo, stating recent & expected salary to the following:
Human Resources Division
5 Fl., Capital Tower, All Seasons Place 87/2 Wireless Rd., Lumpini,
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Krungsri Consumer
About Krungsri Consumer
Discover how you can realize your career potential
Krungsri Consumer, the consumer-finance arm of Bank of Ayudhya, the largest card issuer in Thailand, with 6.2 million accounts. We offer several co-branded credit cards, Personal Loans, installment loans, and insurance broker via a number of distribution channels.
As a part of bank of Ayudhya, a leading commercial bank in Thailand,
We aim to become Thailand’s Most Admired Universal Bank and financial service solutions, Offering a wide array of global financial products and service excellence to customers,
We are looking for talented, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to be partners in this growth journey.
READY FOR A NEW JOB?